В этом уроке слушаем рекомендации по самообразованию от Алексея Каптерева — всемирно известного эксперта в области презентаций.
1. Watch the video. (there is only one difficult word — pollinate – опылять)
2. Did you remember the 6 recommendations how to make the self-education process mostly effective? Check it with the list below.
If you want to have an interesting professional future, have a strategy for your self-education. The only sensible one is cross-pollination. Here are 6 principles that are key to it:
1. Read! Organize the flow of information. Start with blogs. Learn English. A world class self-education is only available in English.
2. Make up your reading and re-reading list of (audio)books.
3. Watch videos. You can learn a lot from YouTube and iTunesU. Subscribe to online (free) courses. Make up your own curricula.
4. Experiment! Join|organize a practice group.
5. Share your knowledge.
6. Do real-life projects.
3. Give a short summary as if you were presenting the tips to the audience.