Урок №47. 10 Facebook Marketing Features You Might Have Missed Part I
Несколько простых рекомендаций, как эффективнее использовать страницу Facebook в маркетинговых целях.
Because Facebook is the largest of all the social networks, many types of businesses can benefit from building an audience with a business page. If Facebook is a part of your marketing plan,
following are some tactics to boost results.
1. Pin to Top (Прикрепить вверху) — You can ensure that a post gets premium exposure at the top of your Facebook page with this handy feature. To implement, hover over the upper right corner of a post and click on the pencil icon that reads «Edit or Remove,» then choose «Pin to Top.»
2. Highlight Post (Выделить) — You can draw extra attention to a post on your page with the highlight feature, which expands the post across two columns on the page. Simply click on the star icon in the upper right corner of the post.
3. Custom Cover Photo (Обложка) — I»ve noticed many Facebook users ignoring this great feature, which allows you to display an image behind your profile photo. Think of this like advertising space or a chance to express the personality for your brand. Facebook has a long list of rules to abide (следовать) by so be sure to familiarize yourself with the following:
- Images cannot include contact information or website address,
- No price or purchase information such as «50% off» or «sales ends Friday,»
- No call to action such as «order yours today,»
- And no requests for page Likes or related activity.
Despite this tedious ([‘tiːdɪəs] скучный) list of guidelines, there is still plenty you can do to create a creative and eye catching cover featuring images of products, customers, logos, etc. Dimensions for the cover photo are 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall.
4. About Section (Краткая информация о компании) — Below the photo on your business page is a small box of text where you can share details about your business. More importantly, this box can include a clickable link for your website. While your website link may appear on the bio area of your Facebook page, you can assure more clicks by adding it to this prime real estate on the main page. To update yours, simply click on the box below your photo where this text appears, and then click on «Edit.»
5. Profile Content (Основная информация) — After updating the About section as explained in bullet number four, next you should review your profile content and make sure it is filled out as completely as possible. Remember that your prospective customers will be checking out all aspects of your page so you want to make it as appealing as possible. At a minimum, make sure it includes a nice description of your business, contact information including mailing address, phone number, and email address, and links to your website and social media profiles (you can list multiple links in the Website field).
to be continued
Cоставьте связный рассказ из нескольких предложений, использовав следующие слова — tedious, list of rules, to abide, to review, bullet number.
by Stephanie Chandler, publisher, professional speaker, and author of Own Your Niche: Hype-Free Internet Marketing Tactics to Establish Authority in Your Field and Promote Your Service-Based Business. Source