Урок №33. Motivational Sayings
Просмотрите нашу топ-десятку вдохновляющих изречений. Возможно, какое-то из них станет для вас путеводным.
Догадайтесь, какие слова пропущены — это и есть сегодняшнее упражнение. Наведя курсором на пробел, вы увидите правильный ответ.
1. People often say that doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily. — Zig Ziglar, an American author, salesman, and motivational speaker.
2. Desire is of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends ([træn’send], перевешивать, превосходить) everything. — Napoleon Hill, an American author, one of the great writers on success.
3. You have a very powerful mind that can make anything happen as long as you keep yourself. — Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, an internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development.
4. When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly _. — Greg Anderson, best-selling author and founder of the American Wellness Project.
5. You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording yourand on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands — your own. — Mark Victor Hansen, an American inspirational and motivational speaker, trainer and author.
6. If you cannot do things, do things in a great way. — Napoleon Hill, an American author, one of the great writers on success.
7. There’s always the motivation of wanting to_. Everybody has that. But a champion needs, in his attitude, a motivation above and beyond winning. — Pat Riley, an American professional basketball executive, and a former coach and player in the NBA.
8. Patience and perseverance ([ˌpərsəˈviərəns], настойчивость) have a magical before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish (исчезать). — John Quincy Adams, the sixth President of the United States (1825-1829).
9. Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right’. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your , and better tools will be found as you go along. — Napoleon Hill, an American author, one of the great writers on success.
10. Though no one can go back and make a brand new (принципиально (совершенно) новый) start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new . — Carl Bard