Издательство «Экономика» ищет директора по маркетингу
Position: Marketing Director
Reports To: General Director
Direct overall marketing activities for Delo, Investgazeta, MMR, TOP-100, Maybutne, Events and corporate communications of Ekonomika. MD main job is Audience Development through marketing and facilitate monetization of Ekonomika’s projects.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Design, implement, and execute annual marketing plan for the Ekonomika.
2. Plan and administer marketing budget.
3. Organize and implement continuous programs for audience development:
- Promotion programs for increasing audience of print and online products
- Partnerships/deals for increasing traffic to websites
- Regular audience surveys and feedbacks
- Collaboration with editorial teams to create special content projects for audience development (specials, topic pages, special issues, special days, etc.)
- Promo of Ekonomika’s events
4. Understand and use proven and cost-effective marketing techniques for promo and audience development, which include, but are not limited to:
- Context advertising
- Paid search
- Mobile marketing
- E-mail marketing
- Lead generation
- Online research, analytic tools
- Database development
- Display (banner) advertising
- Surveys, votes
- Print Advertising
- Media partnerships/barter
- TV advertising, partnerships
5. Develop and administer marketing database which includes client information and history of contacts, contracts/orders.
6. Oversee corporate communications activities through:
- external communications (PR, media-relations)
- internal communications (Meetings, announcements, Ekonomika’s website, e-mail letters)
- public relations efforts
7. Supervise Marketing Assistant, Communications Manager, Call Center stuff. Make staffing and hiring decisions within marketing department.
Education: University degree required. Marketing or Communications education preferred.
Experience: At least 3 years in marketing and at least 1 year in executive role. Strong leadership and consensus building skills; marketing management and strategic planning experience; a proven track record in developing and administering a marketing program; knowledge of online marketing and new media.
Required Skills: Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to cooperate with editorial teams. Presentation skills. Needs good English and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Special Skills: Background in online marketing.